Friday 16 September 2016

IDRIS CONFESSION ABOUT INFORMATION GIVERS KIDS

 
 
Information Givers Kids is the brain idea of Nwakaeme Chinonso. I met him in Lagos Nigeria after a children conference in Agege where he spoke of the beauty in developing talents. I met him and he told me of the organization and what they do.


As a child who have big dreams and high hopes, I join them in 2014 and today i have spoken in places I never imagined.


Information Givers Kids has been able to build my SELLING and speaking skills. I can now speak with million people about our products without getting scared. Nwakaeme Chinonso is a mentor to many children and with his team I believe life for children will be awesome.


I encourage you to register your child with this wonderful team today, you will never regret it


My Name is Idris Marvelous . I am currently the MARKETING MANAGER of the Information Givers Kids (Agege chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment